Saturday, February 8, 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary Day 4

Posted by Unknown at 4:47 PM
I am having a hard time keeping up with all of the daily Papertrey Ink challenges!  I missed the day 3 challenge, but was able to make a trading card for the day 4 challenge.  We were to create a 3x4 artist trading card.  Here is what I cam up with:

It is my first attempt at a shaker card.  There is not a whole lot of room for the little elements to "shake" so the next time I make one I will double the foam adhesive layering on the back of the window to allow for more room.

I used Shutterbug Special images to create the sweet background and sentiment.  I cut the frame with Raspberry Fizz paper using the Fabulous Frames die.  The little butterflies are punched using the Martha Steward butterfly punch.

Thanks for visiting!  Please leave a comment!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos