Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Make It Monday #152 - Take 2

Posted by Unknown at 1:17 PM
This is my second post today with my second card for the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #152 Challenge.  For this card, I stamped on cream cardstock with Galaxy Gold pigment Ink.  I then stamped butterfly images with Royal Velvet and Stampin' Up's Wisteria Wonder dye inks.  It is hard to see in the photo, but the gold ink shows through the dye inks very well and has a little shimmery effect.


Thanks for looking!  Enjoy your day!


7 comments:

Nancy on February 18, 2014 at 1:54 PM said...

So pretty! Love your design!

Renee V on February 18, 2014 at 6:14 PM said...

OH my, absolutely stunning! Great job on the PTI challenge!

Ngan R. on February 18, 2014 at 8:26 PM said...

Lovely card, Barbara! I really like the butterflies and composition of the card.

Anonymous said...

Great use of the stamps and colour in your design, lovely card Barb.

Linda on February 19, 2014 at 10:32 AM said...

I love butterflies. So pretty.

Kay D on February 19, 2014 at 12:30 PM said...

I absolutely adore all those beautiful butterflies!

Erin on February 23, 2014 at 2:23 AM said...

Great card! The purple is really striking.

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos