Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fusion Card Challenge

Posted by Unknown at 3:41 PM

Oh...my...goodness!!!  I just love the Fusion #4 Card Challenge!!!!  Butterflies and pretty spring colors!  We have yet another snow day today and so I get to play along.  The challenge was to create a card based off of the following picture and/or sketch:






I made several cards and will be posting each one separately in order to enter each one.  Here is my first card...





The patterned paper is from my February Simon Stamps card kit.  The butterfly was cut with Papertrey Ink's butterfly die.  I embossed white paper using a metal stencil.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Kelly Griglione on February 18, 2014 at 4:08 AM said...

Gorgeous use of vellum as the first layer for your butterfly! Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge, Barbara!

Laura Davis on February 19, 2014 at 8:24 PM said...

I always forget how beautiful embossing is, this is such a pretty card!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Really like the butterfly embossing.

Betty on February 24, 2014 at 2:48 AM said...

What a cool take on the sketch. Love your embossed butterfly background and the vellum overlay. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Lynn on February 24, 2014 at 5:56 PM said...

Your cards are stunning. I love the touch of vellum and the beautiful embossed background. Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos