Saturday, February 22, 2014

CASology Week 83 - Jump!

Posted by Unknown at 4:13 PM
Happy Saturday!  We have a little taste of spring here today.  The sun is shining and the snow is melting, but there is still a lot left!

I am playing along with CASology Week 83 at the last minute.  The theme is the word "jump".  I don't have many stamps that portray this, so I had to dig deep into my collection and came up with this...


It's not my usual style, but I like how it turned out.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Ardyth on February 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM said...

I'm almost giggling too hard to type! What a fun image! Love this punny card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Judy1223 on February 22, 2014 at 8:47 PM said...

Barb, great image, cute take on the cue, and amazing shading on this card! Love that sentiment, too...clever! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Brenda on February 23, 2014 at 7:07 AM said...

I love this card! It may not be your usual style, but it certainly seems to suit you!

Gillian R on February 23, 2014 at 3:25 PM said...

This card just makes me smile. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

OH Babs on February 23, 2014 at 4:17 PM said...

This card is a cutie patootie. It may not be your style but it works.

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos