Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Make It Monday #152

Posted by Unknown at 1:10 PM
Yes, it's true.  We have another snow day.  We haven't been to work or school in almost a week now!!!!  Anyway, since I have not been working, I have had time to play in "my spot".  Today I am trying the technique from Papertrey's Make It Monday.

Heather showed us how to stamp layers using pigment and dye inks.  For my first card, I stamped an image from Turning a New Leaf with white pigment ink onto white cardstock.  I then stamped rose images from The Sweet Life with Scarlet Jewel and Pure Poppy dye inks.


Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card...it seems strange you taking about snow when we are having way too much heat and wishing for some cool! Di

Pat Heer on February 20, 2014 at 6:30 PM said...

beautiful! I loved the dimensional appearence

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos