Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Make It Monday #152

Posted by Barbara Philips at 1:10 PM
Yes, it's true.  We have another snow day.  We haven't been to work or school in almost a week now!!!!  Anyway, since I have not been working, I have had time to play in "my spot".  Today I am trying the technique from Papertrey's Make It Monday.

Heather showed us how to stamp layers using pigment and dye inks.  For my first card, I stamped an image from Turning a New Leaf with white pigment ink onto white cardstock.  I then stamped rose images from The Sweet Life with Scarlet Jewel and Pure Poppy dye inks.


Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Dido on February 18, 2014 at 10:06 PM said...

Lovely card...it seems strange you taking about snow when we are having way too much heat and wishing for some cool! Di

Patricia Heer on February 20, 2014 at 6:30 PM said...

beautiful! I loved the dimensional appearence

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos