Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thinking of You

Posted by Unknown at 7:51 PM



I made this card for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #46.  I am going to send it to my daughter who is enjoying her first year of college.  I think of her each day and want to send her a little reminder of that.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj6K3twmLD15Y9YQJT7CJtCjbVmbfrXQ9qJPW319d3BGc2YrVBTyr3qH8AnhS_BrQ6ThWehXJH_oPOOEBVQc6tW7uKcBfBnHF2YlANF7GQAnbFy6aMlyr18evLWerLrZQ76Z5j6XmVXBIg/s1600/CTS_Sketch_46.jpg

I used a scrap of patterned paper, of which I have many, for the background.  The butterfly was cut with a Papertry Ink die on another piece of scrap.  The sentiment is also from Papertrey. So simple and easy!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comments:

Leigh Penner on September 25, 2013 at 10:56 PM said...

Oh, this is lovely! I'm sure your daughter will love it!
Thanks so much for playing with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos