Monday, December 31, 2012

AEI♥U Challenge

Posted by Unknown at 3:45 PM
I love Avery Elle stamps. I just discovered this company so I do not yet own any of their sets. I want to participate in the Avery Elle challenge for a chance to be a guest designer! 

The AEI♥U challenge for the month is to create a project that sums up your personal paper crafting style. The requirement for the challenge is to use Avery Elle stamps or use this free digital stamp

This certainly was a challenge to create something with just one stamp!



I love washi tape!  It is so quick and easy to add color and detail to any project.  I created the background paper with the digital stamp. Hand cut the image and mounted it on black paper and cut it again. I added a few sparkly black rhinestones as a finishing touch.

1 comments:

Avery Elle on January 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM said...

I love how you created the background paper with the stamp. You did great using just one stamp in your card!

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos