Monday, October 29, 2012

Happily Hunkered Down

Posted by Unknown at 2:03 PM
Our schools are closed today and tomorrow due to Sandy.  That means I have off from work!  I am busy playing in my craft room until the electricity goes out!


I just love how this card turned out.  Of course I stamp-lifted the idea (can't find the link right now, but it is probably from PTI).  All stamps from PTI.


For the above cards I used stamps from PTI and Stampin' Up.


 I used a stamp set from Close to My Heart for the 2 cards above.

Fast and easy card created with PTI stamps and Spellbinder die.

Thanks for visiting today!  I will be making more cards until the power goes out.

2 comments:

Brenda on October 29, 2012 at 2:59 PM said...

These are great. The last one is my favorite.

Michelle on October 29, 2012 at 5:37 PM said...

All of these are great.... but your "Life is Sweet" card is beautiful!

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos