Thursday, February 13, 2014

CASE Study Challenge #178

Posted by Barbara Philips at 4:08 PM


Today I am playing in "my spot" instead of cleaning or homework.  We have a snow day so I am home from work...yeah!!!!

Here is the inspiration for the CASE Study Challenge #178...


 and here is my card...



I experimented with the rainbow image from Papertrey Ink's Up, Up and Away stamp set.  I stamped it multiple times, slightly overlaying the previous with different colored inks.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set, but I cured it on my block before stamping.  The hounds-tooth on the side is washi tape!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Laura Davis on February 15, 2014 at 10:44 AM said...

What a great card!!
Laura

Jeanne J on February 17, 2014 at 3:07 PM said...

I love that colorful rainbow and the bitty heart stapled to the cloud. Wonderful!

Aimes on February 18, 2014 at 11:49 AM said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

Debby Hughes on February 19, 2014 at 11:55 AM said...

Love all the details in your card!Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Post a Comment

 

Paper Candy by Barb Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos